Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!!!
















My nephew Jack's 2nd birthday party was the other night and I have to tell you I was waiting for 2 months to give Jack his birthday present and it was totally worth the wait. I love the expressions of a two year old, they are so innocent and fun. When Jack opened his gift from us, he ripped it upwards and immediately started yelling and jumping up and down cause he was so full of excitement. It's an excavator, he said and a dump truck. (Jack knows all about these things as he reads the auto trader with Grampie all the time) Then when he opened my parents gift to him, he did the same thing as he got a John Deere tractor from them. Kids are so happy at that stage of life and Jack is no exception. Mom made him a John Deere cake for his birthday complete with joe louie tires, and when he blew the candles out, he said "it's off" So cute!!!! Here are a few pics that I snapped that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment