Monday, June 2, 2008

Wow a crazy last few days



Today is my birthday and I have to say that I am lucky to have a dad that deals in cars every once in a while as he currently has a 2005 Corvette in his possession that I got to drive to work today as it is my birthday, boy do I feel lucky!!!! Can't wait for the next one dad, maybe a newer one, hint, hint.

I also had the opportunity to volunteer my time to take pics at the 2nd Annual Barrett Bobcats Variety show on Friday night, even though I haven't had time to go through them yet, I'm sure I got a few good ones out of 179 pics. The Barrett Bobcats are raising money for the Relay for life that is happening this weekend in Woodstock.

Yesterday I had the privilege to photograph a new baby to this grand Earth, Abigail Miller, she is only a little over 6 lbs right now and definately full of energy at 4 weeks old. It took almost 2 hours before she was tired enough to sleep through the picture taking. I just love a baby when they are sleeping, there is something so serene about a sleeping baby, just love it when they look so peaceful. Here are a few pics from my shoot yesterday. I have another shoot tonight so check back soon to see a few of those ones. I totally forgot to mention about my new coocoons that I made on Saturday night, what do you think? I need to make them a bit longer though as they were a tad too short. I probably could put them back on the loom and make them a bit longer so I might have to do that.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! How cute are they?! I love them! You are very talented! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete