Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Tori Sophia Dickinson




I was so excited to see this little bundle of joy. Mom Amanda was very upset that Tori got a bug bite just before her pics were done, but that is the joy of photoshop, took literally a second to remove. What a great sleeper and I have to admit, she was the best baby yet in the studio, slept through the whole session and was so moldable. I just started proofing this one and have to say I love the new Cocoon's that I made. I made this little cocoon on Saturday just for this session, so cute!!!! Well Amanda I was a bit slow on the upload of these so I hope you can understand my lateness on them. I would love to hear your comments. Uggh!!! I hate the coloring on a non calibrated monitor, on my monitor they look great, on this monitor they look blah!!! Oh well


Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment