Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Miss Woodstock's Enchanted Fairy Session





Well I am so excited to finally have a chance to photograph my first fairy session and we had a lot of fun. This has been a long time in the works to finally get this all setup to accept new clients and my first client was Little Miss Woodstock Sabrie Vail. She was so cute in this setup, but I realized after they left that I could have done some different poses. Next time I guess. Call the studio now to book your little girl in for a fairy session. More props added all the time.


Sabrie, I hope you had fun and enjoy the photos.


2 comments:

  1. Great job Natalie! Sabrie had a lot of fun and loves how they turned out. We can't wait to see the rest of them!

    Michelle & Sabrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat - these are so awesome and creative! I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete