Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have to be the luckiest ever, new puppy for my anniversary





So on Saturday we took a drive to pick up our cute little boxer puppy Molly. I totally cried when the lady handed her to me as most of you know we lost our baby girl Sally (our puppy) a couple months ago to an accident, so receiving immediate kisses from our new baby girl was such a joy. She wrapped her little paws around my neck and kissed me forever. I think I cried for about another hour later as I was happy and sad at the same time. Shawn got a little emotional as well, we miss Sally greatly so it was hard for both of us. Since we didn't tell anyone except for Alicia in my family, we headed to the lake to show our new baby off. Mom fell completely in love and Abby took a quick liking to her as well. After we got back, we took a drive to Shawn's parents and surprised them with Molly. Bernice took a quick liking to Molly as well, but really who can resist those little puppy eyes. So today is our 8th anniversary and Molly is 8 weeks old today. She is learning the house rules pretty quick but I still can't resist bringin her in bed with me as I really like my sleep and she sleeps so much better in between us. I took her to the studio yesterday and even though I only got one or two good pics, it was fun and I'm sure she will like to have her pics done as she gets older (or at least I hope she likes that). Here are some of her first pics in her new life with the Pagets.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Congrats on the new addition. Happy anniversary too! Ours was yesterday, weird, eh?! Puppy Molly is lucky to have found such a great home!

    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is just perfect. Bring her to visit again soon. Haylee loved her! Good luck as the training begins.....
    Love,
    Sheldon, JoAnn and Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the puppy is too cute Natalie congrats!!!

    ..steff

    ReplyDelete