Monday, October 13, 2008

Justin, Class of '09 HCS

So Justin stopped by on Saturday for his grad photos. Justin is a big sports guy, playing soccer, basketball and volleyball, but his true passion was baseball that he had to give up a few years ago since there isn't a local young man's team for his age group. I could tell that he was so passionate about his sports but especially the baseball. I did up this collage of him and I hope you enjoy it. I hope to do up a few more of his sports pics to post soon and add to this.

3 comments:

  1. Natalie this is so cool! You're so good at stuff like this! I just keep getting more impressed by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth, I hope to have some of yours up tonight if I have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, whenever you get the chance. By the way, I really like the music you have on here! It's pretty cool! JUST DANCE!

    ReplyDelete