Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 day old Brandon

Ok so I love my job, I love being able to capture those sweet first moments with a baby. Last night,Aaron and Leanna brought in their new baby Brandon, he was only 6 days old. Although I don't think he liked to be naked, a full belly helped in all that. Such a beautiful baby boy. Congrats again Aaron and Leanna,you have a heart breaker on your hands, I know it.

Just a note,if you have a new baby, the best time to take their photos is in the first 10 days as they are still so limber and can be moved into squishy positions more easily. Call me as soon as the baby is born to book your appt or even better, book before you even have the baby to make sure you get an appt.

Here is a small sneak into Brandon's session, I think this is some of my best work yet. I hope you agree.

1 comment:

  1. These are SOOOO good! I love the first one the best (wrapped up in that cheese cloth stuff). Nat - I am super impressed and I'm pretty sure you could go into full time photography. Why don't you just go for it?!?

    ReplyDelete