Sunday, August 17, 2008

I so love to take maternity photos





Here are a few pics that I took earlier today, Angie Harris is a hairdresser at the salon that I go to and I couldn't resist asking her if she wanted a few pics taken when I saw her recently. Angie has such a great glow to her and especially since there is very little retouching to do, it was an easy session. I think this couple (Angie and Matt) will have the most beautiful little girl. Here is a sneak into her session today. Thanks Angie for allowing me to catch this beautiful time in your life. May you have all the happiness in this world with your new bundle when she comes.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Photos Nat , Angie you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie....you look awsome!! I'm so happy for you!! You must be so excited!! I want pictures!! Keep in touch. Miss you lots

    Alix

    ReplyDelete