Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cutie pies **WARNING LOTS OF CUTE PICTURES**













Ok so I might be a bit biased but everyone else can assure me if they want that I HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE NIECES AND NEPHEW POSSIBLE!!! Alicia brought the kids up tonight as we needed to take some pics for Jack's 2nd birthday. Even though he turned 2 over a month ago, it really doesn't make that big of a difference. Also Ivy hadn't been to the studio yet and she is almost 5 months old. Loving the petti skirts and of course we had to have Afton dress up a bit. I am so lucky to have the cutest little family members possible.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know Nat - they're so awesome!!! Ivy is so fat but SO cute, and I can't believe how grown-up Jack is getting! Afton must love those skirts. I miss them, you're lucky that they live so close to you now. Yet again another awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nat,
    Oh I could just cry!! The pictures are adorable.. as are the ones with the 'fairy' outfits! I'm glad that you post so that I can at least see some pics from time to time- not as good as the real thing- but you definitely do a great job at capturing their cuteness!

    ReplyDelete