Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wedding show day.

So I hope all you wedding people I have talked to in the past plan on coming to Fredericton today Sunday for the wedding show. It is happening at the Crowne Plaza (Lord Beaverbrook hotel) from 12-5 and I have a booth there. And if you checked out my webpage lately, it isn't there anymore. I am in the process of revamping it and hope to have it all finished in the next couple of weeks. Check back as I may have a contest once I get it up and running. Just so everyone knows, I am pretty much booked in August and July now for weddings but give me a call as I might be willing to take on a few Friday weddings if there are any out there. Wow Weddings this year are crazy. I so love to do this though. Chat with you later, see you in Fredericton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment