Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Saint Patty's Day Ivy Isabel, my new niece











Well Alicia my baby sister had a new baby girl this morning after being the matron of honour in Tanya's wedding on Saturday, Alicia was induced at 8 this morning and Ivy was born shortly after 12. I was really hoping to be there but we didn't make it until 1:30 or so. What a miracle. She is the smallest of Alicia's babies born at 8 lbs 11 ozs. What a blessing little girls are, and I have to say she is just so beautiful. Afton can't wait to dress her up in dresses just like her.

A proud Auntie

3 comments:

  1. What a precious baby!! (and family)..
    These are really nice Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely gorgeous! 3 kids.. wowsers where did the time go. I worked with Jon at Camp Wildwood! Wow times ure flies.. please do send my congrats... Sarah
    (aka Burp, Psalty)...
    p.s. I have one of my own, Jack he's 6 months and one step daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alicia looks amazing!
    please give my congrats ( i went to summit with alicia a few years ago)
    your photography is gorgeous.
    i am just getting into the picture taking world myself and only wish to take such beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete